Welcome to Bronx Stars Softball
2017 Summer League information for Old/New Registration for Saturday and Sunday Leagues.
IN MARCH AND APRIL 2017 – Come to scheduled meeting to leave deposit and hold slot or call if can’t make it to reserve spot.
NEW TEAMS OR NEW PLAYERS: FILL OUT THIS FORM TO JOIN THE LEAGUE (or If you DO NOT have a team but just looking to join a team).
Welcome to the Bronxstars Softball League website. League is celebrating its 29th year Anniversary since it start in 1989. The League has two Different Leagues .
- Saturday LOB PITCH League – At Pelham Bay Park – League fee $980 – WINNER GETS 6K * Need at least 20 teams.
- Sunday MODIFIED ( NO ACE PITCHER ) – AT Van Cortlandt Park – League fee $980 – WINNER GETS 6K * Need at least 20 teams.
- WILL NOT KNOW THE AMOUNT OF TEAMS UNTIL THE LAST MEETING BUT IT IS USUALLY SIMILAR AMOUNT AS THE LAST YEAR.
To learn more about each league click on the above tool bar regarding the league you are interested. If you click SUMMER LEAGUE – Summer Pelham Saturday and Summer Sunday Modified will be display. Click on either one and a page will be display which will break down the details of the league.
If you have any question feel free to contact me on the RED DOT that says Join League , or you may call me direct at 917-295-7655.
MEETINGS will all be held at Glen Roy Bar located at 145 East 149st., Bronx, NY 10451 : I will hold only three meeting before season. The first two meeting will be just to collect DEPOSIT ONLY and for you to register your team. Minimum deposit is $300 for each meeting. By the time of the final meeting on April 2, at least $600 is required to put you on the schedule for the weekend of April 8-9, 2017.
League will tentatively start for Saturday ( LOB-BALL ) – April 8, 2017 and Sunday ( MODIFIED ) – April 9,2017.
- 1st Meeting – March 15, 2017 , Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm – DEPOSIT & REGISTRATION ONLY
- 2nd Meeting – March 26, 2017, Sunday from 3pm to 6pm – DEPOSIT & REGISTRATION ONLY
- FINAL MEETING – April 2, 2017 , Sunday – Saturday league at 2pm, Sat. and Sunday league at 4pm. * Division will be set up and final league rules will be discussed during this last meeting.
- IF A TEAM DOES NOT ENTER THE LEAGUE WHEN ITS STARTS , A NEW TEAM WILL STILL HAVE ANOTHER 2 weeks to enter the league.
Let me get this perfectly straight before the season starts. THERE IS NO STEADY PREFERENCE TIME FOR ANYBODY. IF this will create a problem you MUST tell me before the season starts so that I can return your money. I will attempt to meet your time frame if possible. Once a schedule is posted for the 1st week, you are obligated to be in the league and there will be NO refund.